- Summer Reading Program sign up – June 2 – 6.The Program will run from June 9 – July 18. Sign up eligible through-out the running of the program dates.
- Make It! Take It! Join us on Thursdays in June at 4:00 p.m. for a craft project appropriate for kids ages 4– 11 years old. This month we will meet on June 4th, and the 11th. (No meeting on the 18th or 25th).
- Coffee Time Tuesdays – join us each Tuesday morning at 10:30 to visit with old friends and make new ones.
- Tuesday, 6/16 at 10:30 a.m. – Book Club – meetings take place on the 3rd Tuesday of each month during Coffee Time hour. This month we are reading “Maude (1893 – 1993): She grew up with the country”. Stop by the library to pick up your copy of the book. (supplies are limited).
- Book Sale – June 12th and 13th during regular library hours.
- Food Preservation – The garden produce is starting to come in. Now what?! This class will be presented by the Cass County Extension office. Join us from 1 – 4 pm on June 17th.
- LEGO Club – June celebrates the first meeting for this fun and creative playtime. Please join us on the 24th at 5:oo p.m.