- Coffee Time Tuesdays – join us each Tuesday morning at 10:30 to visit with old friends and make new ones.
- Book Club Tuesday, 12/15 at 10:30 a.m. – meetings take place on the 3rd Tuesday of each month during Coffee Time hour. This month we are reading “Helen Keller – The Story of My Life” by Helen Keller. Stop by the library to pick up your copy of the book. (supplies are limited).
- Cookie Exchange – Tuesday, 12/15 at 10:30 a.m. – Share your favorite holiday cookie recipe with old and new friends. Each participant is asked to bring in one dozen of your favorite baked treat. Please also include a copy of your recipe with your baked goods. We will share and exchange treats with each other while enjoying a cup of coffee. Containers will be supplied by the library for take home goodies.
- LEGO Club – Join us each Wednesday at 3:30 p.m. and play with our LEGO collection. Meet new friends for this fun and creative playtime. Children under the age of 5 must have a parent accompany them for this activity.
- Christmas Ornament Craft – Thursday, 12/10 at 4:00 p.m. Come in and create your own ornament for the Christmas tree that can be used again year after year. Children under 5 must be accompanied with an adult. There is no charge for this activity.
- Holiday Movie Time – Friday, 10/18 at 4:00 p.m. Join us as we watch the holiday classic, “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer“. Everyone is encouraged to bring their own snacks to enjoy while we watch the movie. Children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult.