- Coffee Time Tuesdays – join us each Tuesday morning at 10:30 to visit with old friends and make new ones.
- Book Club Tuesday, 2/16 at 10:30 a.m. – meetings take place on the 3rd Tuesday of each month during Coffee Time hour. Stop by the library to pick up your copy of the current read. (supplies are limited).
- LEGO Club – Join us each Wednesday at 3:30 p.m. and play with our LEGO collection. Meet new friends for this fun and creative playtime. Children under the age of 5 must have a parent accompany them for this activity. LEGO Club WILL NOT MEET ON 2/24.
- Valentine Craft – join us on Friday, the 5th at 3:30 to make a craft for Valentine Day. Girls attending the Daddy/Daughter Dance will have the option of making a tissue flower Boutineer for their dads to wear the night of the event.
- Learn to Crochet – 2/12 at 1:30 p.m. Whether you want to learn or are working on a project, join us for all things crochet. Yarn will be furnished for beginners. You should purchase your own crochet hook, size G. They are available at any store in their craft department.