Join us downstairs at the library on Friday, the17th, as the Cass County Extension Office presents “Impact of Lifestyle on Memory”. When memory difficulties occur, consider lifestyle as a possible factor. Learn what you can do to enhance memory abilities.
Now that our library is able to offer eBooks for our patrons, the number of check-outs using this format have steadily risen. As a member of the eIndiana Digital Consortium, through the Evergreen Indiana library consortium, we are able to offer several hundred book title options for our patrons. If you own a tablet, Nook, iPad, Kindle, or even a Smart phone, and have not yet looked at your ebook options, now is the time. If you own one of these devices but are not sure how to access the library resources, stop by or call us! We will be glad to walk you through the process and even provide written instructions on how to activate this library resource.
- Coffee Time Tuesdays – join us each Tuesday morning at 10:30 to visit with old friends and make new ones.
- LEGO Club – Join us every other Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. and play with our LEGO collection. Meet new friends for this fun and creative playtime. Children under the age of 5 must have a parent accompany them for this activity. This month we meet on 2/14 and 2/28.
- Knit & Crochet Club – Whether just learning and still have questions or if you are an expert at needle crafting, join us on the 1st Thursday of each month at 11:30 AM to share projects, patterns, and get help/advice on something you are working on. This month we meet on 2/2.
- Workshop on Helping with Memory Loss – 2/17 at 11:30 Join Jane Horner from the Cass County/Purdue Extension for this informative workshop in the lower level meeting room at the library.
- Craft for Kids –2/23 @ 3:30 p.m. Join us for a fun St. Patrick Day craft creation time.
- Book Club Tuesdays, 2/21 at 10:30 a.m. – meetings take place on the 3rd Tuesday of each month during Coffee Time hour. This month everyone is reading a western themed book of their choice and will share the contents and recommendation of their book with the group.