- Coffee Time Tuesdays – join us each Tuesday morning at 10:30 to visit with old friends and make new ones.
- LEGO Club – Join us every other Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. and play with our LEGO collection. Meet new friends for this fun and creative playtime. Children under the age of 5 must have a parent accompany them for this activity. This month we meet on 5/9 and 5/23.
- Knit & Crochet Club – Whether just learning and still have questions or if you are an expert at needle crafting, join us on the 1st Thursday of each month at 11:30 AM to share projects, patterns, and get help/advice on something you are working on. This month we meet on 5/4. (Attendees will help each other with questions this month. There will be no instructor present).
- How to be a Super Sitter – Saturday, 5/13 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Thinking of taking on a babysitting job for the summer? This 2.5 hour class will cover the basics in how to be a safe and effective babysitter. There is no cost to attend.
- Book Club Tuesdays, 5/16 at 10:30 a.m. – meetings take place on the 3rd Tuesday of each month during Coffee Time hour. This month everyone is reading a relaxing Beach themed book of their choice and will share the contents and recommendation of their book with the group.