- Interlibrary Loan
- Scanner: no charge
- Photocopies/Computer Prints: 15¢ per page for black & white copies; 25¢ per page for color copies
- Fax: Outgoing – $1.00 per page; Incoming – $1.00 per page
- Overdues: 25¢ per day for books and DVDs. Specialty items may have a higher cost.
- Home Delivery Service: If you live in Boone Township and would like to take advantage of our resources, but are unable to access the library building, call us at (574) 643-3185 or email email@example.com to arrange for delivery. We can deliver books, audio books on CD and/or cassette, and DVD movies to your home.
- Residents of Logansport and Walton have reciprocal borrowing fees with the library.
- A PLAC Library Card costs $65.00 for Indiana residents to use any Indiana Public Library.
Wireless Internet Connection
Royal Center – Boone Township Library offers free wireless internet access throughout the library building.